Saturday, July 7, 2012

Saw VI Blu ray Shawnee Smith collectors must have

Saw VI [Blu-ray]
Saw VI [Blu-ray] Read more...


Packed with a little more Horror than the previous entry. They kind of go back to the horror element of the series in this movie but by now the Saw series has just been beat to death. More traps more victims more of the same game. As long as the name keeps making money then Hollywood will keep making them.
great movie i personally love the saw movies this movie was great got here quick was affordable and was in brand new condition when i got it.
beautiful I'm not going to write a very long review but Saw VI was a very good film in my opinionit had a nice continuation of the plot that didn't feel like they were just squeezing it out to get another movie.I don't know if this is in the description or not but something that one should know is that this also comes with the orginal Saw. So if you're looking to buy the whole collection you can kill two birds with one stone and buy this and save yourself the extra few bucks to buy the first Saw.
Ok guys. . .this has got to be my favorite Saw! I've seen all the Saw movies and own them allexcept Saw 7. I'm watching Saw 6 right now and let me tell you it's gotta be my favorite. If you're a Saw fan I think you'll understand when you see it. Mr. Easton. . sorry to say he deserved all of that. . . I'm so enjoying this movie right now and I had to put it on pause just to write my review. I read the reviews from Saw fans and I have to say a personal thank you because they were right. Saw 6 is a great addition to my collection and trust me it will be the mostwatched.My review in a nutshell If you have any doubts about this being a lame sequel forget about it. .
Best SAW Film Since 3 Agent Peter Stahm Scott Patterson and Mark Hoffman Costas Mandylor are in a trap the walls closed in and crushed Peter but Mark was in the glass box trap and survived. It continues exactly where 5 left off. SAW VI is a more graphic violent and intense followup to SAW V. It's definitely the most intense SAW film to date and it has one of the best plots of the series. William Easton Peter Outerbridge a health insurance executive talks with his company's attorney Debbie Caroline Cave about Harold Abbott George Newbern who died from an illness after his insurance policy was revoked due to an application discrepancy. He is kidnapped from his office that night.
Saw VI WOW!!! For a sixth sequel to come out and be revitalizing and wellmade is a rare in any franchise. The story behind William Easton and his health insurance company was well paced. Hoffman continues to be on the run and brutal as ever when the FBI draws closer to him. Jill reveals what is inside the box left behind by her late husband John Kramer. Jill discovers a relalation behind a letter that was found at the crime scene of her late husband which leads to the climatic ending. Williams story drives to your emotions at times when he is forced to make a choice between who lives and who dies with his associates. But his situation is no different to those he himself puts others when denying clients of their health coverage or even getting a foot through the door. We all diserve to fight for our lives no matter what illness or ailment someone may have. John Kramer clearly found Williams theory to be wrong and a disadvantage for any person who seeks help. Saw VI is clearly tied with Saw I and III in terms of material and story. A definite recommendation to any Saw fan.
ProductExcellent Condition Not so great This movie is really excellent. In fact all of the Saw movies are innovative and genius! I was surprised when I realized that it came with a copy of the original movie. The only problem with the product was that when I received it the prongs to hold the dvd were broken so the case can now only hold one of the two DVDs.
A little disapointed The movie was great don't get me wrong. What I was disappointed with was the fact that the movie was in 2D but boasted 3D with the title screen. I figured the company could have taken a few seconds to remove the 3D from the title screens. Otherwise was a great movie and tied things in the Saw world together. This movie would have worked in anaglyph but I guess it is geared towred people spending 34 grand on tv's. Sad.
collectors must have if you are an avid fan of the saw movies. this is a must have for your collection.saw vi will keep you riveted to your seats.
AMAZING!
Read more...



Related Products

  • Saw V - 2 Disc Director's Cut [Blu-ray] Hoffman continues as the killer.  
  • Saw 3D: The Final Chapter (Two-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D / Blu-ray / DVD / Digital Copy) There Will Be Pink Blood I'll keep this review simple since it is after all the seventh film in the SAW series. Since 2004 I've made the trek to my local theater to see what Jigsaw had in store but it's become more of a chore with each passing year. The first three ...Read the full

  • Saw IV [Blu-ray] My work will continue. I could always sympathize with John Kramerjigsaw on some level because i watched my mother die from cancer. he has easily become my favorite character in the genre. seeing this installment just shows even more the man was a genius. twisted as ...Read the full

  • Saw [Blu-ray] Believe the hype  
  • Saw III (Unrated Edition) [Blu-ray] Squeamish Gorefest with a disturbing ending I'm not even going to bother going over a synopsis of the plot. All you horror fans need to know is that this movie surpasses the first film but in my opinion it doesn't stand up to the second film in terms of suspense. ...Read the full

No comments:

Post a Comment