Monday, March 19, 2012

Alice in Wonderland Alice in Wonderland


Alice in Wonderland (2010) 3D movie Very pleased on the price I got for this 4 Disc combo. Enjoyed watching it in 3D also. Grandchildren love it too.
No out of screen 3d effects No in the room 3d effects. Good depth of field as you would expect from any 3d movie. Story just as expected.
MustHave 3d movie Enjoyed the movie in 3d at the theater. Purchased the 3d dvd and watched on a projector with active glasses. The 3d was amazing and one of my favorite 3d movies along with Legend of the Guardians so far.
Alice in Wonderland This film is a marvel of a mix of technology and live acting. Some of the characters for instance the Bandersnach are totally computer generated characters. The actors worked in green screen for much of the film Their bodies were electonically wired to grasp their movements then their costumes and real faces were added later. I love the alice in wonderland story. I've read the original. I've read the annotated Alice where Twas Brillig is translated into understandable English. A wonderful story and a wonderful movie. Johnny Depp is great as the mad hatter. The casting was excellent as was the costuming. I kept checking it out of the library until I finally decided to buy my copy from Amazon.
Poor connection off and on during the movie The movie kept getting blurry off and on during the movie we thought it was our connection but I suspect it had to do with Amazon. We've rented from them before with good results but this really wasted our time and money and detracted from being able to focus on the movie.
Very Good 3d Movie I read lots of reviews and the rest of my family actually saw this in 3D in a movie theater and loved it but I did not seen the regular version. I had just purchased a Vizio 42d TV and a Panasonic Bluray 3d player and looked online for some of the best 3d movies and this one came up. I am still waiting for my free copy of Avitar from Panasonic.I bought mine on ebay sorry amazon for 25.00.You know the story so I will not go into a review about that but the 3D in this movie is very good there is just so many things that show up that don't in the 2d version. I will not give it away but the movie is well worth the money even at Amazon's $35.00 price tag. Other 3d Movies that I have are Toy Story Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3. This one is the best out of the four 3d movies that I have now.
Disney+Johnny Depp+Tim Burton+3D=Mindblowing Movie Tim Burton and Johnny Depp never fail to please! The 3D was pretty good and added to the overall feel of the movie. I really enjoyed it as with every Johnny Depp movie. He is a very gifted actor. Tim Burton is just unbelievable with the stories he comes up with. If you haven't seen this yet be sure to check it out and in 3D if possible.
The most Beautiful Blu Ray Movie I've EVER seen!!!! Alice in Wonderland is already a great Movie! A great acting job by Johnny Depp Hatter and Mia Wasikowska Alice makes it even better than the original! But looking at it on Blu Ray WOW!!!! The colors are beautiful and accurate and it really gives a theaterlike experience! I highly recommend this GREAT Blu Ray! You won't be disappointed.
Dont listen to the poor reviews To honest I decided to read the bad reviews to see what could possibly be bad about this or movie or what people thought was bad and I was actually disgusted with what I read. I honestly couldnt believe it. Yes this is quite the difference from the original kids Alice in wonderland that came out way back when but if you are looking for a good remake of a movie I think this is defiantly what you are looking for.I saw this movie in theaters and was just amazed with how good this movie is. When I went in and the saw the movie I honestly thought I wouldnt like the movie at all but to still give it a chance but to be honest it turns out obviously that this is a great movie if you get a chance. Yes this is a darker more weird version of Alice in wonderland but that doesnt take away anything good from movie I would say it just adds on to how good this movie can be.
Great movie Great adaptation My kids 10 and 7 went to the theaters to watch this one. We loved it! I had some reservations about the Off with the head lines. The floating heads in the moat was my big concern. However my 7 yr old LOVES the movie and does not seem scared or concerned about that scene. She loves the grownup Alice! Johnny Depp of course does an awesome job. After we watched in the theater me and another friend starting walking and acting like the White Queen Anne Hathaway. Her 8 yr old starting screaming jokingly in embarrassment. It was hilarious!! This is a great adaptation to the original Disney movie.


.


Related Products
  • Alice In Wonderland This is no bad dream Because of critics' reaction to Alice in Wonderland in 1951 it is written Walt Disney actually apologized for the movie and soon after his television show became a hit a few years later he showed it in its entirety on TV thus relegating it to ...Read the full

  • Coraline Great Movie This movie yes is a little creepy. It has a moral which is the point. The grass is always greener on the other side. The moral is the grass is not always greener and things are not always what they seem. I watched this with our 12 year old daughter. ...Read the full

  • Charlie and the Chocolate Factory The Deluxe edition Soul Brother ****1/2 I once made the comment that most of the entertainment today is in very bad shape. The industries are trying to relive past glories especially music and movies. Most of the money being made in the music industry is reissues ...Read the full

  • Tim Burton's Corpse Bride Great movie with great authoring Corpse Bride was the first BluRay movie I couldn't wait to see. I had it on DVD and viewed it many times and as I knew the movie inside and out along with the issues with displaying the SD DVD on my HD TV I ...Read the full

  • Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas Be True to Your Ghoul Note This is a review of the 2008 DVD releaseWhat's this? A new Nightmare Before Christmas DVD package? Actually there are three versions this twodisc set that includes a downloadable digital copy a

No comments:

Post a Comment