Thursday, April 26, 2012

Magic Eye New Looking World fun

Magic Eye: A New Way of Looking at the World
Magic Eye: A New Way of Looking at the World Read more...


fun I forgot how much fun these are to do! I'm a little out of practice though couldn't get them all.
Who gets the Magic Eye This product is beautiful entertaining and a visiual challenge. Age appropriate seems non essential. Visual perception is the key and who has it is unknowable until you try. Its fun in a group.
A New View on The World Having enjoyed this and many similar items like it in the 80's and 90's I was pleased to be able to present this to my grandson. His first reaction was one of denial that an image or images was contained within the page but after learning the technique of focus and concentration he was able to see them all. What a delight to watch his face as he saw one after another. Amazing! And a nice return to yesterday as I myself was transported back to my first oh my gosh! moment!! We will be adding new volumes soon.
magic eye book The book came very fast. It was very well wraped for shipping. The seller kept in contact by letting me know when it had shipped and how to best open the packaging so as not to harm the book. We really enjoy the book.
A Magical Trick of the Eyes! I remember the first time I picked up a copy of this book and it's sequels if this came out in 1993 then that would put me in 7th grade at the time. When I got those images to pop out at me I was astounded full color 3D without the goofy glasses! Of course it took a little training and a lot of patience at first but I eventually got the hang of it. I can now see the images by simply staring at them and crossing my eyes ever so slightly believe it or not this only takes me a few seconds. I guess you could say that I've become a Magic Eye master. If you have as fond memories of these as I do and would like to share them with a new generation then I say go for it. They are fun imaginative and brilliantly done. You and your kids will love them I guarantee it.
Good One !! I really love these books. I am fascinated by the technique used to get the 3d affect..
review no. 1 not much to say I like the book took a little while to get here but no prob.
Amazing!!! I saw this book at a friend's house a few years ago and I just had to get a copy.
3D Books Never Get Old I bought this book because I wanted to show someone the Magic Eye pictures. They had never seen anything like them before and couldn't get it. There weren't any at the nearby bookstores so I looked on Amazon and found the original for a cheap price. I was initially somewhat disappointed because the pictures weren't as complex as I remembered but I soon realized that it started out very simple and got more and more complicated. It's good for beginners which is who this was for. When I received it I immediately read the whole book before I gave it away. Part of the book cover was a little bent in transport. Disappointing but overall not a big deal. I'm glad I made the purchase.
Awesome! This book is so much fun I love looking at it over and over again with my parents sister and boyfriend We all try to see who can see the 3D images in it faster! It's quite amazing relaxing and entertaining.
Read more...



Related Products

  • Magic Eye Beyond 3D: Improve Your Vision A fine addition to the series I bought this book shortly after getting Magic Eye II and I can see how much they've improved their techniques in the intervening years. There are some gorgeous images in this book. I particularly like the butterfly floaters. They've ...Read the full

  • Magic Eye Gallery: A Showing Of 88 Images Some good images here but some duds too. 3.5 stars I've always been a huge fan of Magic Eye images and I wanted to find a large collection that might keep several grandchildren busy and having fun during the winter holidays. This collection of 3D images however ...Read the full

  • The Ultimate Book of Optical Illusions exceeded expectations fun for whole family I cannot tell you how pleased I am with this book. I had been loooking for a sciencey type book to donate to my son's kindergarten class something to get kids excited about science other than ...Read the full

  • Magic Eye III, Vol. 3 Visions A New Dimension in Art 3D Illustrations LOADS OF IMAGINATION AND FUN MY HUSBAND LOVES THESE MAGIC EYE PICTURES. SO WHEN HE TOLD ME ABOUT THEM I LOOKED ON LINE WITH AMAZON AND THERE THEY WERE. WE ORDERED TWO AND ARE HAVING A BALL WITH THEM. OUR GRANDKIDS REALLY HAVE FUN TRYING TO FIND THE HIDDEN 3D ...Read the full

  • Magic Eye, Vol. 2 Through the Magic Eye Poster By A Customer Looking through a magic window into a kingdom full of imaginary beings stirs something very deep in the human imagination. If Lewis Carroll had seen stereograms he would have written a sequel to ...Read the full

No comments:

Post a Comment