Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunsout Wizard Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Missing Piece/Bent Pieces!

Sunsout Wizard of Oz 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Sunsout Wizard of Oz 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Read more...

  • Made From Thick Puzzle Board
  • Puzzle Pieces are Random Shaped
  • Protective High Gloss Finish
  • 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle

  • great puzzle the weird shaped pieces and limited color choices made for a fun and challenging puzzle. the cover picture is a little off from the actual puzzle too which made the puzzle even more challenging.
    Wizard of Oz puzzle This puzzle is incredibly fun to do. I bought the puzzle because I love The Wizard of Oz but the puzzle is challenging. The pieces are very different than most puzzles which makes the puzzle more difficult but also more enjoyable to put together.
    Low resolution photo This puzzle seems to be rather low resolution. The image is beautiful and it's a fun puzzle but since so much of it is fuzzy things get impossible when it comes to the green and blue areas which account for most of the puzzle. This is good for a real challenge but we'd like to have seen a higher resolution print with more detail.
    Love it This puzzle was a little challanging to put together as the pieces are made of strange shapes and do not line up as classic puzzles do in rows and columns but I enjoyed the challange and when completed it made a real nice puzzle.
    Fun for the Family The oldstyle depiction of the Wizard of OZ scene is very nice with lots of interesting elements the main characters along with various animals munchkins talking tree rainbow yellow brick road and OZ city. The pieces interlock well with lots of different cuts. Our family enjoyed making the puzzle and seeing the final picture. The puzzle is rather wide.
    Hard Puzzle I am always worried that the puzzles I buy aren't going to be hard enough. This puzzle was plenty hard. I had fun doing this puzzle with my mom. Great memories. Well worth the price.
    Missing Piece/Bent Pieces! I purchased this puzzle because the image looked lovely. It looked like a lot of fun to do with the family. However when I got the puzzle I was extremely disappointed.1 A lot of the puzzle pieces were not cut out exactly there were stray bits of paper still attached to the puzzle. Some puzzle pieces were still attached to one another. I had to rip it apart and it ruined several backings of pieces.2 In addition to that a lot of the thinner pieces were bent! You can see the bend very obviously leaving a white bend mark where the puzzle piece should be flawless. This ruined the look of the overall puzzle.3 After completing the puzzle I discovered that there was a piece missing!! I spent a week on this puzzle with my family and we were extremely disappointed to see that we couldn't even complete it. Now you can say it may have been my own fault that I lost the piece myself.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment