Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Magic Eye Vol 2 Inc Great!!!

Magic Eye, Vol. 2
Magic Eye, Vol. 2 Read more...


Great!!!
Keep lookingyou'll find it. This book has been around since 1994 and is still a lot of fun.These 3D images seem to have reached their peak in the early 90's as far as I know anyway.I particularly enjoyed the Forward.Tom Baccei talks about their resident wizard."Some say that although his bulb seems goodhis filament is short a few twists." In the words of Wizzy "Life is like a single beautiful butterfly in a gentle swirling snowstorm.When you find your own centeryou'll find the butterfly.Then you can hop on and go on a ride forever." When you've found all the 3D imagestry looking for that butterfly in the snowstorm and enjoy life.
Entertaining but doesn't have lasting power. By A Customer This book contains 25 pictures two of which are threedimensional patterns. The remaining 23 pictures appear to be just colorful patterns to the untrained eye as it appears on the cover but when seen properly threedimensional shapes zoom out of the colorful pages.[Note The objects are threedimensional but only as a paper diorama appears to be 3D. They are flat subjects in front of a background not fully fleshed out scenes and characters. The objects also appear with the same color and texture pattern as the background.]Some of the shapes appearing in this book are The Sphinx dinosaurs ballerinas a unicorn and The Statue of Liberty. One scene stretches over two pages. There are 3 additional pictures one appearing on the front cover of the book and one on the inside front cover and another inside the back cover of the book.In the beginning of the book there is a foreword which contains information on how the illusion works for specific pictures within the book. The next page gives instructions and techniques on viewing the 3D objects. There is a "cheat" section in the back of the book which shows how each of the pictures should appear.This book was really popular in the mid90s and is therefore pretty dated. It is comparable to the fun of blacklight posters and lava lamps in the 70s. We will probably look back at this book as a piece of 90s trends or gimmicks.
Kids Love It I purchased this item for my children since in reading about this type of viewing exercisesthat vewing these 3D stereograms is great to strenthen your eyesand since the computer is often being used for so many different things. I thought if we had a book of these they could be used in any of our free time when doing them on the computer is not an option. This has worked out well. The kids love the book. The only reason I did not give this rating a five is because the drawings seem so much harder to view than the ones on the computer. My kids have been able to do it alright but I get too impatient. Perhaps. it is an even better eye exercise done from the book Vs. the computer but to me they are slighly frustrating.
Through the Magic Eye Poster By A Customer Looking through a magic window into a kingdom full of imaginary beings stirs something very deep in the human imagination. If Lewis Carroll had seen stereograms he would have written a sequel to 'Alice in Wonderland' entitled 'Through the Magic Eye Poster'! Published in 1993 by Andrews and McMeel. The second straight bestseller at one time both Magic Eye I and Magic Eye II were at the top of the New York Times list.
Practice receiving information What I love most about these books I have Magic Eye I as well is how I can practice 'receiving' an image. In order to see the image you have to be very focused yet very open. You stare at it with soft eyes and readiness then when your eyes are in the right position and the 3D image starts to appear you can't start 'grabbing' it with your eyes or it disappears. You have to be very still and wait and then it's as if someone turns a nob and this crisp picture shows up with amazing depth. It is a mindset that we don't practice much in our busy lives of doing and accomplishing things. A great lesson to be reminded of showing how easy it is to let the most precious things come to us if we can be still and present enough to receive and perceive. I look at the pictures at night before I go to sleep or when I want to 'download' information from my subconscious mind. I know that practicing this 'receiving' muscle helps my intuition.
Magic Eye Books are Great! I love Magic Eye books! Some images are more challenging than others but it's fun watching them develop.
Amazing images!
Love Love I love ALL these Magic Eye books! After a while all you have to do is glance at the picture and you can immediately see the hidden object.
Books I really love these books. I am fascinated by the technique used to get the 3d affect. I have everyone out.
Read more...



Related Products

  • Magic Eye: A New Way of Looking at the World Magic Eye for my Magic I This book is absolutely amazing. My first experience with these kind of prints was framed hanging on a friend's wall. I was thoroughly captivated by it. By this time the fad of Magic Eye had worn off but to me it was fresh and exciting. ...Read the full

  • Magic Eye Gallery: A Showing Of 88 Images Some good images here but some duds too. 3.5 stars I've always been a huge fan of Magic Eye images and I wanted to find a large collection that might keep several grandchildren busy and having fun during the winter holidays. This collection of 3D images however ...Read the full

  • Magic Eye Beyond 3D: Improve Your Vision A fine addition to the series I bought this book shortly after getting Magic Eye II and I can see how much they've improved their techniques in the intervening years. There are some gorgeous images in this book. I particularly like the butterfly floaters. They've ...Read the full

  • Magic Eye III, Vol. 3 Visions A New Dimension in Art 3D Illustrations LOADS OF IMAGINATION AND FUN MY HUSBAND LOVES THESE MAGIC EYE PICTURES. SO WHEN HE TOLD ME ABOUT THEM I LOOKED ON LINE WITH AMAZON AND THERE THEY WERE. WE ORDERED TWO AND ARE HAVING A BALL WITH THEM. OUR GRANDKIDS REALLY HAVE FUN TRYING TO FIND THE HIDDEN 3D ...Read the full

  • Magic Eye: A New Bag of Tricks fun to see I used to have posters of these when I was a kid and I was excited to share this with my 9 year old son. He thinks they are great and will looks at the pictures for hours. It was nice exercising my eyes to see the pictures again. ...Read the full

No comments:

Post a Comment