Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Piranha Elisabeth Shue Too disturbing and sickening for the human eyes

Piranha
Piranha Read more...


Sucked! There's not to much else to say about this movie other than it really sucked. The 3D wasn't all that great and the CGI piranha looked horrible. The acting wasn't all that great either. Good I hope Piranha 3DD has a little more to offer but by the looks of the trailer I strongly doubt it.
Enjoyed Piranha 3D BUT Piranha 3D is a very simple movie boobs alcohol parting and piranha's pretty simple formula here that harkens back to the good ol' 70's and 80's exploitation flicks. So we have Christopher Lloyd gloriously overacting Jerry O'Connell playing a huge loveable Ahole with a very gruesome death Ving Rhames playing his usual badass self putting a boat propeller to good use and Elizabeth Shue playing concerned mother/cop.
Too disturbing and sickening for the human eyes Watched just over half of this movie and got so sickened by the intense gory scenes that I finally had to turn it off. Its one of the first movies that I couldn't make it through watching. Intense scenes of hundreds of evil fish chewing through peoples body's and ripping and chewing out eyeballs put me over the edge of almost puking. I knew going in that I was expecting to see dead remains of people bones but I wasn't expecting the continuous up close action of human flesh being ripped apart.
Nice old style B horror gory type movie. Only get this if you realize this is nothing on the level of Jaws and more of a gory campy B type movie. If your looking for Jaws this is not it but if your looking for a decent gory type movie that takes place in the water it hits the mark.For my taste this is perfect for me and I really enjoyed it.The 3D was good its not IMAX stunning but it adds to the movie.
We're gonna need a bigger boat. If you are looking for a horror movie that will rock your socks off Piranha 3D is where it's at. Total gore fest smoking hot girls the whole movie the 3D was fun.
Piranha Bluray 3D That was the worst movie I have ever seen.I think I will use the DVD as a target.It does NOT rate even 1 star.
Good movie Better than I thought it would be. Had some very funny bits. Well done for what it is. Happy with it.
It's okay for what it is. The box says Jaws meets girls gone wild but it's not a suspense movie which Jaws is. The most it has in common with Jaws is that it features man eating fish. It's campy horror with some decent gore clips.Girls gone wild is about right for the nudity. Mostly quick flashes which is fine but I preferred the more Playboy style scene with Kelly Brook & the blonde under water. Kelly Brook does look fine in this movie but Survival Island is better if you are a fan of hers.I enjoyed it for what it was. I'd either call it 3 or 4 stars 3 1/2 if amazon allowed it which is the average right now. I ultimately went with 3 stars because the part where they use a distraction to rig explosives takes forever & the whole rest of the movie suggests the distraction used would only last a few minutes if that. Epic fail if it were a serious movie passable plot device in a campy movie I suppose. The way they leave it open for a sequel seemed about stupid to me at 1st but once again it wasn't meant to be that serious.Just keep thinking campy throwback & you'll pretty much know if you want to see it or not. I'd say worth a rental or used price.
There is 2D movie in 3D Bluray disc Ha ha ha ha.not even a single effect which makes you feel like something is coming out of screen yes i do have good 3D setup.
Good Movie Bought the movie for my kids' they love this movie about the big fish. Don't know the fascination but they like it. Shipper was very quick even from Canada.
Read more...



Related Products

  • My Bloody Valentine 3D (Two-disc special edition) Forget the machete or razor glove the pickaxe will f**k you up This horror fan had a blast with the remake of 1981's My Bloody Valentine. Go check out the new uncut version of the original. Talk about added lost footage making a decent slasher flick really really ...Read the full

  • Resident Evil: Afterlife Avatar 3D RE Afterlife 3D Blu Ray Review Buy it Yes Paul W Anderson the director of Resident Evil Afterlife 3D used the same Fusion 3D camera set up as Avatar evidenced by the film credits and 3D featurette on the 3D Blu Ray which also plays standard 2D. The 3D as a ...Read the full

  • The Green Hornet Van Williams and Bruce Lee still rule. The Green Hornet movie is one that I've been looking forward to for years. It's been rumored to be coming since the early 90's. It went through numerous incarnations that somehow didn't make it. From actors like George ...Read the full

  • Drive Angry It's like drinking beer from a skull. If you have any morals this movie is not for you. Thankfully I do not. Drive Angry is sure to offend somethe ones who shouldn't see it in the first place for others it will be an extremely satisfying affair. Packed full of F ...Read the full

  • Priest (Rated Version) Blade Meets Aliens In Mad Max Land This visually arresting film is sure to please those looking for a popcorny monster movie diversion. The plot's not much to write about based on a series of graphic novels

No comments:

Post a Comment