Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Puzzle Master 1 000 Pc Trouble installing

Puzzle Master 1,000,000
Puzzle Master 1,000,000 Read more...

  • Puzzle Master among the best-selling puzzle franchises ever!
  • Largest and best jigsaw puzzle collection ever!
  • Unlimited jigsaw puzzle play ¿ with built-in editors, never run out of puzzles!
  • Bonus 3D puzzles included!
  • Create screensavers and desktop wallpaper!

  • Infection of Puzzle Master Disc I just received the Puzzle Master disc. When I attempted to run the game I found that it was contaminated by some type of virus or malware. Fortunately my security program caught it and apparently prevented it from infecting my system. I am both surprised and very annoyed that a socalled reputable supplier would allow such contamination and I think Amazon should be aware.
    Trouble installing When I tried to install I got the message Trackwear megasearch detected. I didn't install it because I wasn't sure if it had a virus or not. It said it was in setup.exe. I did however get my money back from Amazon when I sent it back. I still don't understand why they would sell an infected product in the first place.
    Could not get it to run. DO NOT BUY. I reinstalled this five plus time and every time it said that an error had occurred and and it could not open.
    Install Prroblem The wife and I enjoy doing the many different puzzles however after installing the 1000000 Puzzel which by the way it nowhere close to 1 million I received the following message 'cannot open data file to run registration file' and could not opened the puzzles. I uninstalled the program and installed it once again and kept receiving the same message. I finally was able after much flustration and anger able to run the program as the 'administrator'. That is still the only way we are able to solve the puzzles. It is a pain.
    Beware! This program attempts to install spyware on your computer! When I tried to install this program on my computer I got a popup from Norton Internet Security 2012 saying that this program was trying to install Trackware.MegaSearch which is an Internet Explorer toolbar that tracks your Internet activity and sends the information to a thirdparty web site. It also may hijack searches made with Internet Explorer according to Symantec.
    Puzzle Master 1000000 I am very pleased with this puzzle collection. I was looking for a puzzle game that I could make puzzles of my own pictures downloaded in my computer. After reading comments where one woman was very dissapointed because of so much space for this instead of totally already made puzzles I knew it was what I wanted. I love to see my grandchildren's pictures made into puzzles and really enjoy working them.I do believe the name 1000000 Puzzles is VERY misleading.
    Puzzle Master 1000000
    Fun for all of us works great even on Vista All of us have fun with this game from grandparent to grandkid. It does give errors if you try to run it in Windows Vista after the first time you close the program. So many reviews say it isn't compatible with Vista or won't work after the first time you run it or you have to install it each time you want to run it not true. Very simple way around the error that pops up after installation all you have to do is right click the desktop icon click on Run as administrator then click Allow and the game works just fine. Yes it's different and it requires two extra mouse clicks but it works fine.I was expecting it all to be installed as one game but it installs several different games. There are so many puzzles and different settings for all of the puzzles that this will keep us all occupied for a long time before using the feature that creates puzzles from your own pictures.The idea of having different trays that you can store and sort pieces in is great pointless if you do an easy puzzle but if you do the larger ones with more pieces it's great just like you were sitting at your table and making different piles.I was thinking I would buy more of these but I really think with all that comes with this game this will probably be enough for all of us.
    Images are blurry I was disappointed to find that all of the puzzle images are just a bit blurry. So the colors bleed into eachother and lines look more like smudges. I uploaded my own personal picture to create a puzzle out of and when I first imported it the picture was still clear. When the program created a puzzle out of that same picture it was blurry.
    Puzzle master 1000000 I dont like Iam unable to use it with window vista or 7.I have tried to do the compatableity and that will not even work. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. If not it is a waste of money.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment