Saturday, May 26, 2012

Magic Vol Visions Dimension Illustrations Magic Eye Books are Great!

Magic Eye III, Vol. 3 Visions A New Dimension in Art 3D Illustrations
Magic Eye III, Vol. 3 Visions A New Dimension in Art 3D Illustrations Read more...


Basically a rehash of Magic Eye I and II By A Customer Nothing new for the 3D afficienado here. First timers will be amazed. Doesn't have the artistic advances of a 3D Book of Angels or Henry's Gift.
LOADS OF IMAGINATION AND FUN MY HUSBAND LOVES THESE MAGIC EYE PICTURES. SO WHEN HE TOLD ME ABOUT THEM I LOOKED ON LINE WITH AMAZON AND THERE THEY WERE. WE ORDERED TWO AND ARE HAVING A BALL WITH THEM. OUR GRANDKIDS REALLY HAVE FUN TRYING TO FIND THE HIDDEN 3D PICTURE.
Magic Eye III I love the Magic Eye series I would recomend this book for almost any coffee table. The illusions are both fun and engaging definatly a conversation starter.
something wrong with editing My 7 and 9 year olds as well as all their cousins enjoy the Magic Eye books. So I ordered a couple for Christmas. One good thing is that to help you know if you're seeing the correct image they have black and white answers in the back. There is something vaguely disturbing in the answers section of this one. For page 28 the answer shows a Chainsaw Teddy an image of a teddy bear getting it's head cut off by a chainsaw. The actual image on page 28 is a baseball player catcher and umpire. Very odd.
Awsome I love all the "Magic Eye" books. Trust me if you bring this or any one of the "Magic Eye" books out at a party you will have loads of fun! Everyone just races to see the images! There are a lot of folks who have tried to create 3d images but only one remains the forerunner in this innovative area and that's "Magic Eye"!! You creative folks at "Magic Eye" are just AWESOME.
Magic Eye Books are Great! I love Magic Eye books! Some images are more challenging than others but it's fun watching them develop.
Books I really love these books. I am fascinated by the technique used to get the 3d affect. I have everyone out.
Excellent By A Customer I guarantee you that if you keep trying magic eyes you'll get them. When you do this book will be amazing to you as it was me.
Read more...



Related Products

  • Magic Eye: A New Way of Looking at the World Magic Eye for my Magic I This book is absolutely amazing. My first experience with these kind of prints was framed hanging on a friend's wall. I was thoroughly captivated by it. By this time the fad of Magic Eye had worn off but to me it was fresh and exciting. ...Read the full

  • Magic Eye Gallery: A Showing Of 88 Images Some good images here but some duds too. 3.5 stars I've always been a huge fan of Magic Eye images and I wanted to find a large collection that might keep several grandchildren busy and having fun during the winter holidays. This collection of 3D images however ...Read the full

  • Magic Eye Beyond 3D: Improve Your Vision A fine addition to the series I bought this book shortly after getting Magic Eye II and I can see how much they've improved their techniques in the intervening years. There are some gorgeous images in this book. I particularly like the butterfly floaters. They've ...Read the full

  • Magic Eye, Vol. 2 Through the Magic Eye Poster By A Customer Looking through a magic window into a kingdom full of imaginary beings stirs something very deep in the human imagination. If Lewis Carroll had seen stereograms he would have written a sequel to ...Read the full

  • Magic Eye: A New Bag of Tricks fun to see I used to have posters of these when I was a kid and I was excited to share this with my 9 year old son. He thinks they are great and will looks at the pictures for hours. It was nice exercising my eyes to see the pictures again. ...Read the full

No comments:

Post a Comment