Thursday, June 7, 2012

MasterPieces Puzzle Glue 5 oz This glue simply works!

MasterPieces / Puzzle Glue, 5 oz
MasterPieces / Puzzle Glue, 5 oz Read more...

  • Jigsaw puzzle glue protects and saves your jigsaw puzzle
  • Easy, re-usable applicator included
  • Contains 5 oz of glue
  • This muti-use glue is perfect for keeping your puzzles intact or for any kind of arts and crafts projects

  • Best puzzle glue Having had the unfortunate opportunity use the competition I decided to immediately rate this product and give it a 5 stars. I figured how could they do it wrong? and well.. I found out the hard way.When you apply this stuff I've done 2 1000 piece puzzles and a 500 piece with 1 bottle 1 of those 1000 piece was a Fan puzzle that's a bit bigger than your typical 1000 piece about the worst thing it'll do is clump up on spots. Use multiple view angles to make sure you didn't leave any globs of glue on the puzzle and you've fixed the only possible concern.When this stuff dries you can literally pick up the puzzle by 2 edges and flap it like a towel. It'll hold as sturdy as a solid piece of cardboard you can buy in stores at that point.Seriously this is the only way to go.
    Does a pretty good job I used this puzzle glue to seal a 36x24 puzzle so it could be framed. Applying the glue was easy a spreader is included and you pour a little glue in the middle and scrape it to leave a thin layer over the whole puzzle wait for it to dry flip it over and repeat for maximum durability. I encountered two problems* First some glue leaked over the edge of the puzzle sticking it down to the board I put it on. This caused some of the pieces along the edge to tear when I removed the puzzle from the board. I don't know how to avoid this maybe it wouldn't stick to wax paper or something like that? In the meantime I'm just going to matte the puzzle to hide the torn pieces.
    Works very well Buying puzzle glue is tricky you have to wonder if it will really work and will it be a big mess. Well rest assured this brand of puzzle glue works well and isn't a mess. It spreads easily with the plastic spreader enclosed and when it dries it doesn't even look like there is glue on it.I used probably 75% of the bottle to glue the front and back of a 1000 pc. puzzle. Now I really think I used too much glue on the front of it because it was hard to tell where I had already spread it. The back of the puzzle being all one color and not glossy you could easily see how much glue you needed and I know I used less to do the back of it. So I think it is fairly safe to say that one bottle can cover 2 1000 piece puzzles. I also saw this glue at a local craft store chain JoAnn's for a decent price.
    It works My wife loves to put giant puzzles together and hanging them in the kids' room with tacks. This glue does the job.
    Great puzzle glue! I already used this glue for 2 1000piece puzzles! and I have still a little bit left. The glue works great it hold pieces of puzzle very good the puzzle looks shiny and smooth I leave it to dry though over night just in case. I already ordered the second one for my third puzzle. I will definitely recommend this glue.
    Does the job This definitely is strong. My complaint with this is I was expecting the glue to have a brush. Instead you have to dump it on the puzzle and use the scraper to apply it to the rest of the puzzle. I ended up getting glue over the edges of the puzzle and it ended up sticking to the cardboard so when I went to remove the puzzle it was pretty stuck.A brush definitely would have helped the process to be cleaner.
    good glue strong hold annoying to spread it with the comb This is a pretty good glue to use on completed puzzles. I bought it to cover a 500 piece puzzle. I applied one layer to the front and one layer to the back of the puzzle and half of the glue was gone. This glue does not come with a brush but rather a plastic comb. You have to pour the glue out onto the puzzle and use the plastic comb to spread the glue which can get a bit messy.
    A lot smaller than I thought but it worked. I thought it would do 2 puzzles but I guess ours just happened to be a bigger one. It is pretty straight forward just dump the glue in the middle and spread it out evenly from there with the scraper it comes with. Durable enough to carry it 1 1/2 miles through the wind so that's alright.
    This glue simply works! This glues works flawlesslyThe flat edge provided with it tooAfter applying the first time the 3000piece can be picked up by hand and moved upstairsDrying time is ~30minutesUsed about 1 bottle for a 3000 piece puzzle 32x42Absolutely no dimming of puzzle image due to the coating. Coating is INVISIBLE!Will always use this glue in the futureFor those who complained about long drying time try not to apply too much and also dont wait too long before using the flat edge to spread the glue.
    As expected I used this product to glue a 1500 piece Ravensburger puzzle. I bought two with the anticipation that one would not cover the entire puzzle back and front. Application of the product was a breeze! Dumped a little at a time out onto the front of the puzzle and used the plastic spreader which is very durable. It spread out easily and evenly. Drying time was quicker than expected. Once it was completely dry I flipped it over and did the back.I suppose one bottle would have been enough to cover both front and back with one coat. The front coat I used a little too much not knowing what to expect but next time will use less. Will use a little of the second bottle to give the back a second coat for more stability.Other than that its a solid product.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Buffalo Games Puzzle Presto Peel & Stick Puzzle Saver Easy as 1 2 3 This is the first time I have used this product and it was very easy. I love it! There is no need to use any type of chemical or glue. The picture keeps it's integrity. My grandaughter and I had a lot of fun using it.Tip in ...Read the full

    • Ravensburger Stow & Go - Puzzle Accessories A good idea with some flaws The idea of storing a puzzle in progress is very appealing but this mat has so many creases in it that it made it very difficult to keep the puzzle flat while we were working on it.The rollingup part was not too ...Read the full

    • Ravensburger Giant Stow And Go Works Great This item actually works I was a little worried to try it but did. Be careful on how you roll it take some time doing it. Also be careful when it you move it. When you unroll it some pieces will be shifted and you may have to ...Read the full

    • 20x27 Picture Frame / Poster Frame 1" Wide Matte Black, 20x27 (N1WB3) Stick with smaller frames and you'll be okay I ordered 6 frames several 11x17 frames a 24x28 and 2 24x36 frames. I was irritated by the quality of the larger frames. The mounting hardware that comes with the frames is cheap impractical and barely funtional. It ...Read the full

    • MasterPieces Jumbo Roll Up Piece of rubbish This is junk it's just a piece of thin felt that wasn't even cut straight frayed edges it had creases in it that would not come out with ironing and it wrinkles so the puzzle pieces do not lie flat and the puzzle pieces snag ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment