Saturday, June 30, 2012

Resident Evil Afterlife Milla Jovovich Entertainment with a Quick Delivery

Resident Evil: Afterlife
Resident Evil: Afterlife Read more...


Amazing 3D great product! This was exactly what I wanted a well done 3D movie with lots of fun effects. As far as the product itself goes I couldn't be happier!The quality of the movie acting script etc. is definitely not top tier though so don't go in expecting a 5 star movie.
Good if your'e looking for 3D content The movie is ok on it's own merits but what made it appealing was the 3D. After getting a 3D TV at the end of last year I was starved for 3D content. This was a fun movie but I wouldn't call it a cinematic masterpiece. If you're not too critical and just looking for a fun 3D movie with some cool special effects this is it.
Enjoyable I usually don't like video game films. That being said the Resident Evil film series has been a lot of fun for me though. Afterlife DID confuse me a bit though in that something seemed to be missing in the transition from Apocalypse. Actually this has sort of been a problem all along with the series for me. If you don't play video games and I don't there will be some disorientation going from one film to the next. Anyway I enjoyed the visuals of the burning and abandoned city and the humongous prison citadel in the middle of it. The action was nonstop and kept my attentionI was never bored. My ONLY complaint is that they could have kept Kacey Barnfield on screen for much much longer than they did.
Entertainment with a Quick Delivery It was a very entertaining movie as I expected from the Resident Evil franchise. I really enjoyed the little behind the scenes and featurettes extras in particular. GoHastings price and delivery was incredible each time I've ordered from them I've been impressed and this order was no exception.
Tied in First Place. In my opinion this movie is a tie for first place along with Journey to the Center of the Earth for the best looking live action 3D movies. Swords. Bullets hugh axes how could it get any better.
big resident evil fan. . . . But this sucked. Too much matrixlike movements the zombie mouths opened like in AVP the aliens that breeded with predator and basically boring story line. I didn't enjoy this as much as the previous movies.
Resident Evil kicks ass!! Finally got this on BluRay for $10 today at a video store that was closing. I loved this one better than 2 by far and beats 3 to a pulp.
slick action but not filling enough. depressing after first 8 minutes I've never played the RE video games but watched this out of simple curiosity. The first 8 minutes was completely riveting and stylish. But after Alice left Tokyo the plot and cinematography bored me to death.I just kept waiting for something to really happen but was sorely disappointed. The ending was a letdown and I can't recommend this at all.
This is making me so happy for the 5th and 6th. This Resident evil movie really is keeping the series going for me. Even with bad guys from Resident Evil five. And to top it off they brought Chris Redfield into the movie so maybe there is a chance we could see him again along side his sister in Resident Evil five or Six. I read the review for Resident Evil five and it said Leon will be in it. And from what we see and the end credits on this movie yes the only and only Jill Valintine makes an appearance. Im so exited.
Good movie I love the series. The condition of the movie is good. Price is fair. looking forward to the next one.
Read more...



Related Products

  • Underworld: Awakening (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) NonStop Action Flick I LOVED the 4th installment of the Underworld Series. It was nonstop action and kept me completely engaged the whole time.There was a cleansing where the government killed all the Vampires and Lycans. Of course they never did get them all. ...Read the full

  • Resident Evil - Apocalypse (Special Edition) Great zombie movies no more and no less. I feel that both of these films are somewhat underrated. They were hurt by critics who sort of missed the point and by video gamers who expected them to be carboncopies of the games. They are simply ...Read the full

  • Transformers: Dark of the Moon Finally Transformers as it was meant to be seen! PLEASE NOTE This product review is for the 3D BluRay
  • Resident Evil - Extinction (Widescreen Special Edition) Death Destruction Despair and other Holiday Tidings The deadly Tvirus has now escaped the Umbrella Corporation's rigorously controlled environment and infected the world. There are few who can remain alive in such a hostile atmosphere where nature has reclaimed her ...Read the full

  • Resident Evil Trilogy 1-3 Special Features I love the Resident Evil movies. Sadly the details of this listing do not reference any special features. I reluctantly purchased this title hoping to find some special features. However my expectations were far exceeded. ...Read the full

No comments:

Post a Comment