Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Saw 3 Various Artists Great movie, great music.

Saw 3
Saw 3 Read more...


Saw 3 I again did not revieve the item I ordered from Amazon US this was one of three DVD's that I ordered and Amazon US sent me three soundtracks which I returned.
Intense!!! Intense music for an intense movie. My favorite artist on the soundtrack is Blue October. But There isn't a bad song on the cd.
The soundtrack to Saw III is excellent! The soundtrack to Saw III is excellent! This is an impressive soundtrack to an impressive movie.Track Listing1. The Calling All That Remains2. No Submission StaticX3. Eyes of the Insane Slayer4. Walk with Me in Hell Lamb of God5. Monochrome Helmet6. Guarded Disturbed7. Drilled a Wire Through My Cheek Blue October8. No More Drowning Pool9. Burn It Down Avenged Sevenfold10. Your Nightmare Eighteen Visions11. Dead Underground Opiate for the Masses12. Suffocating Under Words of Sorrow What Can I Do Bullet for My Valentine13. Fear Is a Big Business Ministry14. Wolf Is Loose Mastodon15. Killer Inside Hydrovibe feat. Shawnee Smith16. Sakkara Hourcast17. Shed Meshuggah18. Effigy The Smashup19. Siesta Loca Ghost Machine20.
Saw III soundtrack This is an overall awesome cd.
Excellent Product Saw 3 movie soundtrack has songs that beyond fabulousfor me at least.While I own superb country classical rock etc albums in the hundredsSaw 3 soundtrack espcially Fear Is Big Business by Ministry blows me away.I have recommended this product to others known to me as music lovers.I cant say enough about this one particular product Saw 3.truly this is one magnificent collection of songs I recommend it highly.
Again not excellent just as 2nd one Again i couldn't find songs that's played originally in movie such as track 20 S*!thole themeSo the same comment with 2nd album..
Yay!!!
Great movie great music. SAW is definitely one of the best movies of all time especially the 3rd one. More intense movie and better music. Slayer's Eyes of the Insane is the standout track for the soundtrack All That Remains and Ministry are also some of my favorites. Most of the songs aren't on the movie that much so I wouldn't recommend watching the movie for the music. There's also some instrumental music from Charlie Clouser previously worked with Nine Inch Nails.
3.5/5 Could have been better My girlfriend purchased me this CD after constantly talking about how much I enjoyed the SAW franchise. I am a big fan of both the movie releases and the music from the movies. In my prior reviews of SAW soundtracks I pretty much stated that the original SAW motion picture soundtrack was the best for it incorporated the sounds and music from the actual movie with cuts of artists adding to the overall mix. In Saw II you only had one song from the SAW II the movie included on the CD. Having gone through the complete SAW III soundtrack several times I am disappointed in seeing again only one song included from the actual movie and that is only included by the last track S**thole Theme.In giving this album 3.5 rating I must state that out of the 20 songs there were 5 songs by artists that I liked and they were 'Monochrome' by Helmet 'No More' by Drowning Pool 'Drilled A Wire Through My Cheek' by Blue October and 'Killer Inside' by Hydrovibe that also featured one of the actress adding vocals musically. Also another good rock song was 'Saqqara' by Hourcast.The rest of the CD tracks were a tad too rough and course for me. I like my rock but at a softer feel and sound. I can't stand a singer shouting and screaming into a mic for no good reason. It sounded like a Bgrade heavy metal sound. Again we were not given the opportunity to witness more of Charlie Clouser's beautiful composing.I hope for the SAW IV soundtrack the producers will return to giving us wanting listeners a split between music from the movie and some from differing artists. But overall this soundtrack wasn't half bad. I just will in the future playing of this album skip several songs that irritate me.
Read more...



Related Products

  • Saw [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] Great Score by Charlie Clouser The Charlie Clouser songs are really well constructed. If you've seen the movie they will remind you of their scenes. Some do sound like nine inch nails instrumentals. I wish there was a new nine inch nails song on here or at least a ...Read the full

  • Saw 6 the album Basically I bought this album so that I could complete my Mushroomhead collection. Your Soul is Mine is an awsome song and it is better than the 12 songs on the new Mushroomhead albumn. Basically the other 17 songs on this album are ...Read the full

  • Saw III (uncut version) Squeamish Gorefest with a disturbing ending I'm not even going to bother going over a synopsis of the plot. All you horror fans need to know is that this movie surpasses the first film but in my opinion it doesn't stand up to the second film in terms of suspense. ...Read the full

  • Saw 2 Surprisingly Good Man I just love it when a good horror movie is backed by a strong soundtrack. Saw II is an incredible movie a sequel that surely lives up to it's predecessor and it's soundtrack album seems bound and determined to capture that energy. Sure it's one ...Read the full

  • Saw 4 Diern gray? eX Japan? Yet where? Wow. So it states that there is featured music by Diern gray and eX Japan. They couldn't even spell Dir en Grey or X JAPAN correctly and the songs aren't even on the CD. why? So much for X JAPAN's American Debut since no one stays ...Read the full

No comments:

Post a Comment